LGE Design Build plans to build a a speculative development on the land for its client, Creation.
The land is located at the northwest corner of Miller Road and Lower Buckeye Road in Buckeye.
LGE Design Build plans to build 10 West Commerce Park, a distribution warehouse project, on the site. The first phase of the project includes an 862,600-square-foot, one-story, cross-dock warehouse building with a maximum height of 45 feet. 36,000 square feet of total building square footage will be dedicated to office use.
A future Phase Two will add more than 211,000 square feet of space, making the project more than 1 million square feet at completion.
Buckeye is emerging as a center of logistics, distribution, and manufacturing. Existing businesses such as the Cardinal IG, Walmart / Sam’s Club Distribution Center, Walmart Transportation and Logistics, Clayton Homes, and Fertizona are not only successful within Buckeye, they are expanding.
• Buckeye is located along the CANAMEX Corridor
• Direct access to Interstate 10, State Route 85, MC 85 – Regional Map
• Short distance from Interstate 8 and the newly constructed Loop 303.
• Future Interstate 11 is being planned to pass through Buckeye twice, north/south transportation access from Mexico to Canada within the Sun Corridor.
• Union Pacific Railroad provides rail access to the area and has future plans to locate a large manifest yard in Buckeye.