Praying Monk Restaurant and Bar in Scottsdale will host a rare dinner event featuring six exquisite dishes prepared by six of the regions most acclaimed chefs Sunday, March 10, at 6:30 p.m.
The NFL’s Minnesota Vikings Defensive End Jared Allen is celebrity host of the unique dining experience benefiting Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors. Allen founded the organization in 2010. The nonprofit provides handicap-accessible homes for wounded veterans returning from duty.
Joining Praying Monk and LTB Concepts’ Chef Aaron May, the unprecedented lineup includes:
- Chef Beau MacMillan of Elements at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
- Chef Akira Back of Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge in Las Vegas
- Chef Matt Carter of The Mission Restaurant and Lounge, The House Brasserie and Zinc Bistro
- Chef Christopher Gross of Christopher’s Restaurant & Crush Lounge
- Chef Josh Hebert of POSH Restaurant
The night opens at 6:30 p.m. with cocktails and hors d’oeuvre, as well as a meet and greet with Allen. The six-course experience begins at 7:15 p.m. and wraps up with a savory dessert. Each chef will prepare their signature flavor in one of six decadent courses, served with a beer, wine or cocktail pairing.
Tickets are $125 and include food and drink pairings. Tax and gratuity are not included. Tickets can be purchased online at www.PrayingMonkScottsdale.com or by phone by at 1-866-977-6849. Visit www.PrayingMonkScottsdale.com for menu details coming soon.