One of Prologis’ new buildings at 1710 E.Grant St.
Prologis acquires 3 Phoenix buildings for $14.5M
Industrial real estate firm, Prologis, acquired three industrial buildings totaling approximately 334,000 square-feet in Downtown Phoenix at 1630, 1710 and 1720 E. Grant St. for $14,500,000.
Stein Koss and Tom Louer, Principals with Lee & Associates’ Koss | Louer Team, brokered the transaction between the publicly-traded REIT Prologis and the seller, Ohio-based Miller-Valentine Group.
The three buildings, built between 1998-2002, are on a ground lease with the City of Phoenix Aviation Department, and are situated on approximately 23 acres.
The buildings feature clear heights from 16 feet to 28 feet, dock high loading and are adjacent to Union Paciﬁc rail lines.
Prologis‘ new facilities are located West of Sky Harbor Airport in the Sky Harbor Business Park.