On Monday, January 7 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Sapporo Scottsdale has partnered with Barrett-Jackson — the World’s Greatest Collector Car Auction — for the first-ever Barrett-Jackson Dine and Drive In Week, an official kick-off to the 2013 event. During the event, Sapporo will offer its signature happy hour menu, which includes more than a dozen regional and international wines by the glass, as well as a specialty-themed Barrett-Jackson signature menu sure to get guests’ motors running — and mouths watering.
Barrett-Jackson signature menu at Sapporo Scottsdale:
- Supercharged Sushi Roll with lobster, lemon, asparagus and tempura crab, topped with big-eye tuna and spicy mayo — $12
- The Cruising Cougar Roll with seared yellowtail, crab mix, avocado, jalapeno and a garlic butter sauce … the Cadillac of sushi! — $10
- Sapporo’s Turbo-Charged Pad Thai Tacos with choice of seared seabass or hoisin BBQ pork and filled with Asian slaw, avocado and remoulade aioli — $10
- Clementine Coupe Devile: A perfect blend of Hendricks Gin, triple sec, simple syrup, sour, clementines and mint — $9
- NOS Punch: A fuel injection of orange, cranberry, Woodford Bourbon, sour and spiced syrup — $8
- Supercharged Sangria: An infusion of Shiraz, brandy, apples and cinnamon — $5
In addition to the revved up menu, classic and collector cars much like those being auctioned at Barrett-Jackson will be on display from car clubs across Arizona, and the team from Barrett-Jackson will be on hand with free tickets to the event, gift cards and more.
And we’re not the only ones. Several venues Valleywide are “gassing up” their menus in clever ways — many recipes you can do at home, too!
A sampling of additional fuel-up January 2013 menus:
- Chavelle SS – Prime rib sliders for a little muscle
- Hemi – A prime rib sandwich for those who like it big
- Barracuda – The exotic Tropic Tornado Roll
- Mach 1 – Any maki on the menu
- Shelby Fastback – Premium liquor for those who appreciate the finer things
- GTO – Size “0” vodka or gin, fresh cucumber, lime, soda
Humble Pie in Peoria
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- GTO BLT: Crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo served on sourdough
- Challenger Meatball Sandwich: Meatballs, Romano, Parmesan, provolone and red sauce served on a hoagie roll
- Studebaker Wedge: Shaved red onions, tomatoes, ranch dressing, gorgonzola crumbles
- Steak and Turkey Chili: Black and white beans, tomato, onion, spices, sour cream
- The Cadillac: Jose Cuervo gold tequila, Cointreau, sweet and sour with a Grand Marnier float
- Old Fashioned: Bulleit Bourbon, bitters, sugar, fresh orange and cherries
- Mustang Sally: She’s hot! Jalapeno-infused vodka, Bloody Mary
Four Seasons Troon North’s NEW Proof Cantina
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Taps & Apps: Happy-hour pricing all night
- Original Octane featured cocktail of the night
- Crafted cocktails
- Four Seasons will also be extending a special room rate of $339 for the night of January 11, which is more than $100 off the nightly rate.