Most Admired Companies Award is presented by Arizona Business Magazine and BestCompaniesAZ LLC!
What is “Most Admired Companies”?
Arizona’s Most Admired Companies is a new statewide awards program designed to recognize the contributions and impact all Arizona employers bring to our great state. This will become the most prestigious awards program in the state, as they will be looking at companies that excel in the following four areas:
1. Workplace Culture (as voted on by employees)
2. Leadership Excellence (reputation of leaders in the community creating good will or having a positive economic impact in the community)
3. Corporate & Social Responsibility (involved in giving back to and/or supporting the community and the environment)
4. Customer Opinion (Solid reputation for delivering superior customer service as assessed by customers)
What are the benefits of participating?
As this program will be the most prestigious for Arizona, it will provide award-winning companies significant exposure and increased visibility on a statewide and national level as one of Arizona’s Most Admired companies. (see FAQs for additional details on the benefits of such award programs).
Who can participate?
This program will focus on highlighting companies with more than 50 employees across the state. These companies can be for-profit, nonprofit, private, public, subsidiaries or business units, government or state agencies, or charitable organizations. (see FAQs for more details)
Is there a fee?
It’s free to participate! It only requires responding to five open-ended questions.
How will winners be announced?
The winners will be announced annually at an awards reception, and an editorial report published in a fall issue of AZ Business Magazine and online at bestcompaniesaz.com. The next awards ceremony will take place September 6, 2012.
How do we nominate our company?
There’s a 2 step process:
1. Complete a “Pre-Registration” form – Section 1 of the Application Form here.
2. Complete Section II and III of the Application Form by June 30, 2010 (access the form at the link above).
Need more information:
If you’d like more information or for complete program details, FAQs and application forms, visit bestcompaniesaz.com or call a member of the BestCompaniesAZ team at 480-545-5151.