The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP announced that 22 of its attorneys have been named by Southwest Super Lawyers magazine as among the top attorneys in Arizona for 2015. Additionally, 16 attorneys were named to the 2015 Southwest Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. No more than five percent of total lawyers in a state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Phoenix and Tucson offices were selected for inclusion in the 2015 Southwest Super Lawyers magazine:
• Craig H. Kaufman – Business Litigation
• James F. Morrow – Banking
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion in the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Phoenix and Tucson offices were named to the 2015 Southwest Rising Stars list:
· Sarah Anchors – Business Litigation
· Krystal A. Fleischmann – Business Litigation
· Heather Buchta – Intellectual Property
· Michael S. Catlett – Business Litigation
· Amy Cotton Peterson – Health Care
· Isaac Crum – Intellectual Property Litigation
· Jason D. Curry – Bankruptcy: Business
· Michael A. McCanse – Business Litigation
· Ryan S. Patterson – Business Litigation
· Kelly E. Singer – Bankruptcy: Business
· Lauren Elliott Stine – Business Litigation
· James L. Ugalde – Creditor Debtor Rights
· Marian Zapata-Rossa – Employee Litigation: Defense
· Elizabeth Fella – Bankruptcy: Business
· Nikia Gray – Intellectual Property
· Marian LaLonde – Energy & Resources