With designer meeting rooms, breathtaking outdoor spaces surrounded by abundant gardens and orange groves and seasonal banquet menus and packages throughout the year, Royal Palms Resort and Spa, A Destination Hotel, is anything but traditional when it comes to meetings and conferences.
Located at the foot of Camelback Mountain, Royal Palms combines the graciousness and sophistication of a Mediterranean villa with the intimacy and privacy of a secluded retreat. Royal Palms indoor meeting venues provide space for up to 200 attendees and are just as exceptional and personalized as the resort itself. Wall tapestries, antique furniture, stately stone fireplaces in each meeting space, natural lighting from the numerous arched windows and doorways leading to outdoor patios and stunning views of the tranquil gardens and mountainside come together to create an inviting atmosphere ideal for cultivating creativity. Individual interior designers were brought in to create a distinctive look for each of the four meeting rooms, ensuring that the 9,083 square-feet of meeting space is completely distinct and far from the traditional meeting venue.
The lush grounds of the resort are a welcome oasis in the heart of the desert. Orange groves, colorful gardens with exotic plants, imported stone walkways and over 11,370 square-feet of outdoor gathering areas create a tranquil space for year-round meetings and activities. Groups are invited to take the meeting outside to enjoy the weather at any of the six locations including the orange groves, a one-of-a-kind experience not offered anywhere else in Arizona.
Royal Palms is among the only resorts in the country to offer seasonal banquet menus in addition to the unique meeting venues. The renowned T. Cook’s restaurant, which has received both local and national acclaim, offers a thoughtful and ingredient-driven seasonal banquet menu unparalleled by other resorts. The northern Mediterranean inspired menus are created using fresh, local and in-season ingredients and can be completely customized for each meeting party. Conference and meeting groups have an opportunity to dine at any of the indoor and outdoor meeting venues, which includes under the trees of the orange groves with Camelback Mountain in the background.
With a long history of hosting exceptional meetings and events in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, Royal Palms is fully versed in the logistics of creating memorable events. Seasonal meeting packages at Royal Palms include:
Pick Your Perk – Starting from $119
- Customize your meeting your way with Royal Palms’ Pick Your Perks meeting experiences.
- Your choice of three perks including: One Villa upgrade at group rate (only four on property), two 50 minute spa treatments in Alvadora Spa, waived attrition with a 30 day cutoff or 50 percent off upgrade fees.
- Rate valid two or three day’s pre and post.
- Complimentary arrival amenities.
- One $200 gift certificate for a return visit to Royal Palms.
- Five complimentary memento Royal Palms coffee table books.
- Pick Your Perk is only available for groups of 50 room nights or more.
- Offer valid through September 1, 2015 on travel for select dates in April and summer 2015-2016. Offer based on availability. Not valid on currently contracted groups. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Taxes, service charges, resort fee, parking are additional.
Summer All Inclusive – Starting from $179
- Experience the simplicity of a business meeting with Royal Palms Resort and Spa. Our all- inclusive meeting packages make planning and budgeting a breeze.
- Overnight luxury accommodations.
- The Sonoran Meeting Package including breakfast, lunch and breaks from the renowned T. Cook’s.
- Pricing - Groups of 50 room nights or more starting from $179 per person. Groups of 30-49 room nights starting from $199 per person. Groups of 10-29 room nights starting from $239 per person.
- Summer All Inclusive also allows guests to upgrade the package to include treatments at Alvadora Spa starting from just $79 per 50 minute treatment.
- Offer valid through September 5, 2015 on travel for select dates in summer 2015. Offer based on availability and number of group room nights contracted. Not valid on currently contracted groups. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Resort fee, parking, taxes and service fees are additional.
Sundays to Savor – Starting from $179
- Plan a Sunday arrival for your next meeting in Phoenix or Scottsdale at Royal Palms.
- Complimentary one hour Sunday cocktail welcome reception.
- Up to $30 off regular group rates.
- One complimentary upgrade to a Valencia Casita for every 10 rooms reserved.
- 25 percent off Alvadora Spa services for each attendee (and spouses).
- 30 percent off nightly resort services fee.
- Offer valid now through December 31, 2015 for travel through December 31, 2016.
- Peak arrival must be Sunday. Offer based on availability, blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. $50 Alvadora Spa credit is valid on regularly priced 50 minute or more treatments. Taxes and gratuity are excluded. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions and not valid on currently contracted groups. Welcome reception is one hour. Other restrictions may apply. Resort fee, parking, taxes and service fees are additional.
All meeting packages includes complimentary wireless internet in meeting space, access to the complimentary business center complimentary shipping, handling and storage. Audiovisual equipment is also included such as an LCD projector, screen, two flip charts, power to projector and the Swank Drop Audio Visual Online Setup Tool.