The 2012 Arizona Multihousing Association state convention ended on a high note Thursday night with the 20th annual Tribute Awards gala at the Phoenix Convention Center.
An audience of more than 1,200 was on hand as 18 awards were given to individuals and real estate companies in Arizona’s multi-family industry. Besides the Tribute Awards, the state convention also included a two-day expo and panel discussions.
The 2012 winners:
- Industry Partner – Tucson: Judy Drickey-Prohow, Law Offices of Scott M. Clark;
- Industry Partner: Jim Kowalski, Kowalski Construction Inc.;
- Volunteer: Amy Smith, Bella Investment Group;
- Volunteer – Tucson: Chris Evans, HSL Asset Management;
- Housekeeper: David Dreyer, Autumn Ridge (Greystar Real Estate Partners);
- Leasing Consultant: Kaysie Keifer, San Palmilia (Mark-Taylor Residential);
- Assistant Manager: Stuart Draper, Crestone at Shadow Mountain (P.B. Bell Companies);
- Maintenance Technician: Jose Romero, The Lodge at Arrowhead (Alliance Residential Company);
- Maintenance Supervisor (1-199 units): Keith Walker, The Oaks (Fairfield Properties);
- Maintenance Supervisor (200+ units): Todd Schwartz, Fernwood Manor (Greystar RE Partners);
- Apartment Manager (1-199 units): Meghan Banaszak, Sonoran Ridge (P.B. Bell);
- Apartment Manager (200+ units): Don Nolder, Fountain Oaks (Greystar RE Partners);
- Best Team & Community for Properties Built Prior to 1993: Bella Sera, Allison-Shelton RE Services Inc.;
- Best Team & Community for Properties Built 1993-2003: Dakota at McDowell Mountain Ranch, Mark-Taylor Residential;
- Best Team & Community for Properties Built 2004-2011: Trillium Cave Creek, Trillium Residential Communities;
- Regional Maintenance Supervisor: Peter Parham, Alliance Residential;
- Regional Property Supervisor: Ann Boomsma, MEB Management Services;
- Developer’s Award: 44 Monroe, Greystar RE Partners.